Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Project Cakes and Mom

When I was still single and living with my parents I wasn't into cooking, doing diy stuff or ghadd forbid even sewing. My mom was the chef, the tailor, she was our Martha Stewart at home. Our Dad was our Mr Fix it Felix jr. He'd try to fix everything from light bulbs to washing machine. Me and my siblings would just assist them and critic their projects and mostly just do the household chores.

Fast forward to today, I now have my own family to take care of. I love baking, testing food recipes, doing diy stuff and even sewing! It's now my turn to be our home's Martha S.

My goal is to become the best Homemaker this family will ever have. I invite you to come and take a sneak peek in this wonderful life of mine: Cakes and Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment