Pages

Monday 15 July 2013

Baking supply store in SG: Phoon Huat

Right after the disappointing visit to B-I-Y, I called Phoon Huat near Bugis MRT to check if they've got the rolling pin and mat. When they said yes, we went straight to their store because I don't want to go home empty handed. That was how sad I was.
The shop in Bugis is not their flagship store. It is located on the ground floor and from the outside would looked like a mom and pop kind of store. Anyway, when we got there I grabbed a basket and started to look. Lo and behold they've got it all for you! From flour to pans, to cake decorating products and packages, the whole shebang! And a whole lot cheaper than the other store. I got the Wilton Fondant 20 in rolling pin for $32 while in B-I-Y its $39.80 on their website. It's best to visit their store since they don't post all the stuff they have and the price as well. If you've got a lot on your list, I'd say give them a ring and send them the list in advance. It'll help you save time in scouring the cramp aisle space. I got all I need and some extras except for that elusive white candy melts since they are of out of stock

I got home that day a happy mom and wife! I love Phoon Huat :)

171 Bencoolen Street Singapore 189641
(within 7 mins walk from Bugis MRT, 0.55km)
Tel: 6338 1143
Fax: 6339 4831
Operation Hours
9 am to 8:30 pm (Monday - Saturday)


9 am to 6 pm (Sunday and Public Holidays)

No comments:

Post a Comment